Working time:Monday - Saturday: 09 AM - 04 PM
Find us: Vidyuth Nagar,Kakinada-533004
University Grants Commission (UGC) and Ministry of HRD, Government of India has introduced Entrepreneurship oriented Skill development courses of B.Voc/D.Voc/Skill Diploma. These courses will be run by UGC approved institutes by using available infrastructure and facilities. In these courses the institute will conduct general education content and sector specific skills will be imparted by Skill Knowledge Providers/ Training Providers/ Industries.
•To provide judicious mix of skills relating to a profession and appropriate content of General Education.
•To ensure that the students have adequate knowledge and skills, so that they are work ready at each exit point of the programme.
•To provide flexibility to the students by means of pre-defined entry and multiple exit points.
•To integrate NSQF within the Diploma, undergraduate level of higher education to enhance employability of the students and meet industry requirements. Such student apart from meeting the needs of local and national industry are also expected to be equipped to become part of the global workforce.
•To provide vertical mobility to students admitted in such vocational courses.
•The certification levels will lead to Diploma/Advanced Diploma/B. Voc. Degree in Software Development and will be offered by respective affiliating University/Board of Technical Education.
•Students may be awarded Level Certificate/Diploma/Advance Diploma /Degree as out-lined in the Table below:
After successfully completing the vocational course, the student would have acquired relevant appropriate and adequate technical knowledge together with the professional skills and competencies in the field of Software Development so that he/she is properly equipped to take up gainful employment in this Vocation. Thus he/she should have acquired: -
1.The relevant basic concepts and principles in General Education subjects so that he/she is able to understand the different vocational subjects.
2.The basic concepts in Analytical skill subjects.
3.The concepts, principles of working of basic electronic devices and circuits.
4.The knowledge of testing procedure of components and circuits by making use of different test instruments.
5.The procedure of making P.C.B.
6.The concepts and principles used in Radio/Audio/Video Systems and Communication devices and its maintenance.
1.Testing different software’s.
2.Testing the performance of electronic circuits.
3.Locating the fault at component level and at the stage level.
1.An analytical approach while working on a job.
2.An open mind while locating/rectifying faults.
3.Respect for working with his/her own hands.
4.Respect for honesty, punctuality and truthfulness
The course will consist of combination of practice, theory and hands on skills in the IT/ITeS sector.
The curriculum in each of the years of the programme would be a suitable mix of general education and skill components.
1. The focus of skill components shall be to equip students with appropriate knowledge, practice and attitude, to become work ready. The skill components will be relevant to the industry as per its requirements.
2. The curriculum will necessarily embed within itself, National Occupational Standards (NOSs) of specific job roles within the industry. This would enable the students to meet the learning outcomes specified in the NOSs.
3. The overall design of the skill development component along with the job roles selected will be such that it leads toa comprehensive specialization in few domains.
4. The curriculum will focus on work-readiness skills in each of the year of training.
5. Adequate attention will be given in curriculum design to practical work, on the job training, development of student portfolios and project work.
1.The general education component adhere to the normal senior secondary and university standards. It will emphasize and offer courses which provide holistic development. However, it will not exceed 40% of the total curriculum.
2.Adequate emphasis is given to language and communication skills.